|OMEGA HOPE HOMELESS MINISTRIES|
Welcome to The Omega Church Community Programs, Shelter, Daily Feeding, Groceries Give, FP&L help, Rental Assistance, Hot Meals, Immigrations, Notary and more.
thank you so much for your generous donation to The Omega Church. As you know, needy families and individuals in our community go without proper food, shelter, and essential medical care every day due to a variety of factors including low wages, job loss, injuries, illness, age, domestic violence, or divorce. While all of us are susceptible to hard times, children and the elderly are at the most risk, and they make up the largest number of people we serve.
With the generous support of people like you, we will be able to help many of these families and individuals not only to meet essential daily needs, but to work toward a brighter future with programs in job training, education, counseling, elderly assistance, and temporary housing.
For more information on how your donation is helping to make a difference in the lives of so many in our community, we invite you to visit our Web site at www.theomegachurch.com. You can also find information there on our upcoming events for this year and volunteer opportunities. Thank you again, and we look forward to your continued support. Sincerely, Bishop Johnathan Wayne Manning & Pastor Elizabeth Manning
The Omega Church International GLOBAL Homeless Ministries.
H.O. P. E. Help Other People Excel
Answering The CALL To Help The Poor
According To Matthew 25.
Peace be to you, and your families. We are a Nondenominational Christian Ministry asking you to answer the call to help the needy. Please consider becoming a Financial Sponsor today? Thank you for your help to help the local communities in America & abroad.
Omega HOPE is our community outreach program that is defined as; Help Other People Excel, H. O. P.E. Shelter homeless & abused families for 7 months at a time living shelter program. We help them to restore the bridges of hope, and get back their dignity. We train, educate and counsel these families in the Christian faith. We provide 2 hot meals daily; shelter them, clothes them and help them find jobs.
families from the communities, get free bags of grocery giveaway and shelter if they are homeless too,. We provide hot showers, counseling, notary, immigration, after school tutoring, for children and employment resume building since July 2004. Omega HOPE funded all programs exclusively by The Omega Church Tithes & Offering contributions. However, we need the community help to continue this outreach to remove & stop hunger/homelessness from America.
Omega Diocese has 264 global churches that need your help; could you stand with us both for the local HOPE & the Global Diocese of churches? We cannot do it alone, we need your support now, please donate to the cause, and become a monthly sponsor. Go to www.theomegachurch.com and donate, please? Our Global Churches from Haiti-Jamaica-Melawi Africa -South Africa –Nigeria & UK.
Office Opens at 10am Daily 954-773-8377
Daily Grocery Give Away's Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
Rental assistance & Water 954-357-5001
FP&L Assistance 954-357-5025
Community Office Helping needy Families
We provide Sewing Machines-Outboard Motors for fishing-build homes- buy chickens, pigs, water pumps for villages and teach them how to fish instead of tossing them a fish. How You Can Help **A minimum contribution of $50.00 monthly to help our Hope Programs. Sponsor a Family Today*
Please use Pay Pal On the church website to DONATE to this cause monthly.
God bless you.
Archbishop Johnathan Wayne & Elizabeth Manning.
Boca Office: fax 954-773-8377’
Broward Office: 954-773-8377
($50 * $75 * $100 *$200 $500 * 1000 *Other. )
For many years now SINCE JULY 7TH, 2004, we have help needy families to overcome their cries of loosing their homes, apartments & their families. People are hurting all over the world and sometimes we forget about people right here in America that is going to bed at nights without nothing to eat or drink.
Catholic Charities, Inc. Palm Beach, FL
9995 N Military Trl
West Palm Beach
(6) ***Christian Reaching out to society money
42******20 Lake Worth RD, Lake Worth, FL33461 561-963-3000
(7) *****Helping People in America 2707 Lincoln ST, Hollywood, FL, 33020 *****954-964-0123
(8) ******Love thy Neighbor ------------>954-971-9813
(9) ******Our Father Soul Kitchen ----> 954-968-7550
Prevention and Referral Services
The Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program (EFAHP)
EFAHP provides a one-time payment of up to $400 to families who are totally without shelter or face the loss of shelter because of non-payment of rent or mortgage. It also helps those families who have had household disasters such as fire, flood, or other accidents.
Eligibility requirements include:
- The household must have at least one child under the age of 18.
- The household must live in Florida, or be working or looking for work in Florida.
- At least one child or caretaker in the home must be a U. S. citizen or legal resident.
- You must have proof of your housing emergency, for example, a copy of a court ordered eviction or foreclosure notice. In the event of a natural disaster such as fire or flood, the EFAHP office can make a telephone call to the sheriff's office, fire department, Department of Children and Families' office, etc., if you provide us with a phone number.
- If you do not have enough money in your checking/savings accounts, or the cash to pay your rent or mortgage.
- The total household income is compared to the State of Florida's need standard to decide whether the household is eligible.
Income Eligibility Requirements
(per income guidelines published in the Federal Register, February 2009)
Household Size Monthly Income Household Size Monthly Income 1 Not Eligible 5 $4,299 or Less 2 $2,429 or Less 6 4,922 or Less 3 3,052 or Less 7 $5,620 or Less 4 3,675 or Less 8 6,169 or Less Each additional member add $624
- All income received during the month you apply is considered, except for those household members who receive SSI.
- If you are having financial problems, it must be due to a real emergency, and not from mishandling your money.
- You must provide proof of your present living address. Examples include a rent receipt, utility bill, or other paperwork that lists the name of the head of household or other caretaker, and the present address.
- Your application must be signed and dated.
How To Apply
To apply for the Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program, the following forms must be completed:
Completed forms, along with proof of your housing emergency (3 day eviction notice, default notice, or foreclosure notice, etc.) should be mailed to:
Office on Homelessness - PDHO
1317 Winewood Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0700
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-891-6445 [or in Tallahassee at (850)488-3700] if you have any questions.
Become A Sponsors to help
Bishop Johnathan Manning
1300 NE 38th, Street
Oakland Park Fl 33334
The Omega Church International Ministries is a Non for profit 501c3 Organization in Florida helping needy families at risk. We shelter homeless families, abused children, daily free groceries give away feeding Thousands of families daily Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm Globally and locally with back to school drive, Thanks giving free dinners for needy families on Thanks Giving Day, Toy Drive helping needy children to get a toy for Christmas, Daily hot meals, community counseling, Rental assistance, FP&L Assistance, and more.
Please consider becoming a Sponsor? Your company can help us by providing funds in the form of a Grant/Financial Donations or by donating goods and services. A copy of our tax-exempt certificate and or 501c3 will be available to you as a result of your contributions. In returned of your generosity to partner up with us, we will promote your company in our Newsletters, Flyers, Brochures, Programs, Radio shows, Websites, Radio stations, TV shows, Social Christian Network and during church services slide shows to our 269 Global & nationwide Omega Churches.
Thank you in advance for your support. Please mail your Donations, food items, clothes, and monetary gifts to.
1300 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park, Fl 33334 .
2200 N Federal Highway Stuart Fl 34994.
or please go to our church website to donate directly at WWW.theomegachurch.com under donations
Ft. Lauderdae Office: 954-773-8377-Fax: 954-773-8377
Treasure Coast Office 772-419-8773
WWW.theomegachurch.com or Email us at
Sincerely, Archbishop John Wayne Manning
Other Partners & Associates in Broward County
Here is a listing of programs and resources that can offer you assistance.
If need help paying your utility bill, Florida Power and Lights Care to Share utility bill assistance program offers up to $500 in aid once in a 12-month period. You need to qualify for these funds through nonprofit agencies who manage the program. Dial FP&L customer service and ask about this program.
If you need rent help or funds for electric bills, you may be able to get a month's rent payment through Family Success Centers in Broward County. If you live in Broward, call 954-985-1920 for information. They are located in Pompano Beach, (954) 357-5340, Coral Springs, Florida (954) 357-5000, as well as West Park, Florida (954) 357-5650. Or find additional rent assistance programs. More.
Food assistance is available at Angel's Food Ministries. If you spend just $30, you will get you two weeks' worth of food and groceries. You can pay with food stamps or a credit card.
If you have lost your home, contact the Broward Homeless Help line. 954-563-4357.
Like many who have lost their jobs, there are even employment programs that can help you find a job. In Broward County, call a Workforce One employment center at 954-969-3541.
Foreclosure prevention in Broward and Miramar
The Housing Foundation of America, Inc. (phone (954) 923-5001) which is a not-for profit housing counseling service, is working with Miramar to expedite assistance to residents hoping to preserve homeownership and prevent a foreclosure filing. The City of Miramar is hopeful that by providing this benefit and resource to its residents that they will receive timely assistance to fulfill their immediate needs regarding any housing issues they may face, and be able to keep their home.
The services being offered by this partnership include foreclosure prevention counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, pre-purchase and post-purchase counseling, fair housing assistance, and also assistance with budgeting. Miramar residents need to set up an appointment and meet one on one. Learn more on Florida mortgage assistance programs.
The Broward County Urban League also offers a program that provides free foreclosure counseling and assistance to mortgage programs. The organization does its best to ensure people stay in their homes. Dial 954.625.2573 for more information on Broward County Florida foreclosure prevention programs.
Other Partners in Florida
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church – Minimal funds for paying bills and housing expenses. Boca Raton, FL – 33432. (561) 392-0007
Palm Beach County Housing Authority - Provides low income housing and rental assistance to low and moderate income families who reside in West Palm Beach, Florida. (561) 684-2160
Broward Rental Assistance 954-357-5001
Broward FP&L 954-357-5001
Palm Beach County Human Services – Multiple locations and offices are around the county. After a comprehensive assessment is provided to applicants, you may qualify for one of there options, including Self-Sufficiency Services, Emergency Services, or Intervention Services. Examples of services provided include rent and other aid.
- Belle Glade, Florida, phone (561) 996-1630.
- Delray Beach, FL – 33444 (561) 274-3130
- Riviera Beach, Florida – 33404 (561) 845-4644
Urban League Emergency Food & Shelter Program – If you are faced with eviction, may offer emergency financial assistance for those expenses. (561) 833-1461
Additional Partners In Florida
Rental Assistance/ Or Bills
The following non-profits can assist with housing expenses, rent, and/or bills. Access shelter placement, free food, permanent housing placement assistance, first month’s rent, security deposits, utility payments, information and advocacy and referral.
- Catholic Charities (561) 842-2406
- Adopt-a-family (Rent/Mortgage and Utilities) (561) 434-4960
- Project Up Life (561) 842-4338
- St Vincent De Paul Society (reside in church boundaries)
- Riviera Bch – office & store: 845-0562…W Palm Beach – office & store (561) 844-8893
- SW WPB Military Tr/Forest Hill – Holy Name of Jesus (561) 683-3555
- Palm Bch Gardens/Military – St Ignatius Outreach (561) 627-7478
- North Palm Beach – St Paul the Cross (561) 696-1873
- Tequesta – St Jude (561) 743-6127
- SE WPB – Southern Blvd/Dixie Hwy – St Juliana (561) 833-9745
- Lantana – Holy Spirit (East f I95) Wed & Fri 11:00-1:00pm (561) 585-9242
- East Lake Worth – Sacred Heart 561) 845-0562
- West Lake Worth: St Luke (561) 845-0562
- Farmworkers Coordinating Council – Lake Worth (561) 533-7227
- Hispanic Human Resources Council - West Palm Beach (561) 641-7400
- Urban League – West Palm Beach (561) 833-1461
- Community Action – Lake Worth 588-3838 with second location at Riviera Beach (561) 845-4670
- Salvation Army – West Palm Beach 686-3530, another office is at Lake Worth (561) 582-6686
- Human Services – Riviera Beach (561) 848-4644
- Children & Family Services (HRS) WPB 616-1500/LW 963-3000/Riviera Bch 841-2000
- Jewish Family & Children Services - West Palm Beach (561) 684-1991
- West Palm Beach TAC (561) 355-4792
- Homeless prevention: 881-0226
- Safe Harbor West Palm Beach (ages 10-17) 833-2400 or 80-433-0010
- Housing West Palm Beach (561) 684-2160
- Housing Rivera Beach (561) 845-7450
- Gratitude House (Addict & pregnant 18yrs and older) (561) 833-6826
- CARP (Addict & Pregnant 18yrs and older) (561) 844-6400
- AVDA (Delray Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse) (561) 265-2900
- Rock Garden (Riviera Beach)
- Susan B Anthony Recovery Center (954) 733-6068
- Nationwide Rental -Power- & Bills in the USA Other Partners http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Africa Feeding Program
Haiti Feeding Programs
Copyright by The Omega Church International Ministry 2004